Hall of the ETERNAL FATHER

Patient ward

It is a reconstruction of a ward as it would have been at that time for eleven men.

There is a facsimile of a tower of abandonment to collect abandoned children (1947 children were abandoned in 50 years).

The apothecary cupboard and laboratory glass exhibition

An important set of glassware for chemistry and biology, donated by the chemistry institute of PARIS.

dscn0580